Week 2 Progress on Circular Medallion Throw

Let's face it. We all make mistakes on something. And I am no exception. Being a seasoned crocheter you would think that I have it all together. Not so! I have had the pleasure of taking apart this throw a number of times this past week. Missed stitches, etc. I have been so aggravated and frustrated by throwing my crochet hook, dumping the work out of my lap, and taking deep breaths only to start the round over. But it is working out great! So as we carry on into another week, we will begin working on rounds 9 and work through round 14 and begin the second section of medallions. Aren't they fun to work on! I thought you would agree with me. What I like most about this pattern is the challenge. It is not for the beginner crocheter, that's for sure! It is not for the faint hearted either! Looking back we have created 9 rounds with 16 medallions. For this week, you should end with 28 medallions and on round 14 you should end with 224 tr (treble crochet). Happy Crocheting!
Figure 1. Rounds 1-9
Figure 2. Medallions

Figure 3. Rounds 9-14

Comments

Popular Posts